- Are you between 15 and 25 years old?
- Do you have time this year?
- Do you want to commit to a youth project?
- Do you want to receive trainings and lead peer-to-peer workshops?
- Do you want to learn new competences?
So join us to protect the youth. Help us to break the taboo and to prevent sexual exploitation of children and adolescents, also in Europe and in Luxembourg.You will receive trainings,you will be able to prove your talent and your creativity in different domains (film, photos, graphics, writing, theater,…),you will meet other young people,you will engage in an important cause,you will learn important competences for your future: public speaking, responsibility, diversity awareness, organisation of events, ability to lead peer-to-peer trainings.
We are always looking for young people who support our actions and are motivated to raise awareness among the general public, especially among their peers.